Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Breaking Celebrity News photos

Large Rectangle
Nice Breaking Celebrity News photos

A few nice breaking celebrity news images I found:

365.019 breaking celebrity news
Image by twintermute " 243429293 I hope the world goes into chaos. I want more terrorist bombings, more wars, basically anything that has to do with death, destruction or suffering. I act like I am against the war in iraq and how immoral war is. I speak of peace and respect to all of humanity. But, when I wake up in the morning and read the paper, I am secretly wishing I find a news story of U.S soldiers being killed up or innocent children having their legs blown off. I know its weird, I used to deny these feelings I had. But now I accept them. Sex and violence is the only thing that gives me pleasure. I say embrace the chaos everyone, its so appeasing. 431297202 After 9/11, I was completely duped by the Bush administration's lies. I said some very bad things about Iraq, and I honestly expected that we'd capture Saddam then clear out. I knew Bush was an idiot, but I thought for once he was putting America's interests ahead of his oil connections. I feel like such a fool. 198499133 I live in a small town in Kansas. I've always been the artsy type..painting, photography...while most other guys around here were more jocky. Tons of guys joined the millitary after high school and now almost all of them are in Iraq. They send letters home saying how proud they are of their wives and how it must be hard for them to deal with their husbands being away. Well do you know how they deal with it? They fuck me. Thats right. While you are away getting your ass hot off I'm shooting myself off in your wifes ass. Thank God for George Bush. I have about 4 wives I'm currently fucking because of his great leadership. I voted republican this year and then promptly went to a shipped off wives's home and came in her mouth. 663192506 I selfishly avoided going to see my grandfather when he was in the hospital, until the day he died, and he was already in a coma. I think i mostly did this because i hate having to fake affection for family members. I have absolutely no feelings, for anyone but myself, and am completely unable to empathise with others. On a regular basis i imagine what it would be like if my whole family died. I always imagine tragic things happening like that because i imagine that it will somehow shock me out of my apathy and maybe i'll actually feel something for at least a little while. I was secretly very excited about 9/11, not because i hate America, on the contrary i'm a bit of a flagwaving asshole, and sometimes I find myself hating liberal celebrities and protesters to unreasonable degrees. I was just happy that something was finally happening to shake things up a bit, even if it meant that thousands were going to die. Same thing with Iraq. Im just selfish. I think all the time about the end of the world coming, and the sooner the better. 441956508 First off my wife is in Iraq and in the time that she's been gone I've done nothing but go on 3 or 4 day benders of methamphetamines or any drugs that I could get my hands on at the time, I spend all of our money and I have a stripper wanting to fuck me, I havnt given in yet but I likely will any day now. 706542473 I just finished a year of active duty in Baghdad and after returning home all I feel is hatred for the US Media and the Democrats. The media makes it sound like we are hated in Iraq and things are terrible. The vast majority people over there loved us and are thankful we removed Hussein...it is just a few radicals ruining it. I was proud to do my service and I look forward to returning to Iraq in 4 months. The Democrats say I am being sent to die by a weak President...what? I am going with pride to serve my country, defend my people, and help great people rebuild their great nation. The media and Democrats know the truth and feed lies to the American public about the war in Iraq - that is what makes it so terrible. I hate them. I feel like the people of Iraq are more my friends than the US Media and these Democrats like Kerry and Dean. I am proud of what I am doing, I know it is a good and just war, and I am thankful to have a leader like Geroge W. Bush as my Commander in Chief. If people put Kerry in office...they reap the danger they sow. 808238721 I secretly feel a smug satisfaction hearing that things are going badly in Iraq, because I was against the war from the beginning, and I want the Bush administration to be humiliated. 295200060 Im a staff sergeant (E6) in the United States Army, stationed in Iraq. On one of our patrols 10 miles south of baghdad, the humvee in front of ours was hit with a rocket-propelled grenade. The corporal next to me stop the humvee and got out to return fire on the Iraqi insurgents. I quickly got out, loaded a clip into my M-16 and started firing on the shadowy figures. The explosion had kicked up alot of sand and it was very hard to see, but they were shooting at us. I had to of the enemies in my site and I nearly hesitated to fire, but I persevered and emptied my clip into them. About 5 minutes later the shooting stopped, and our medic quickly ran to the wreckage of the first humvee. The corporal and I investigated the insurgents who were shooting at us. I have been in fire fights before, but nothing could have prepared me for this. The person I had killed, was a mere child. How could I ever tell my girlfriend or family such a thing? I had nearly burst into tears when I told the chaplain but I still have not found a way to get over this. Would God forgive me? 735184890 I am from India, and poeople are constantly thinking I am a terrorist from Iraq or Afghanistan. It makes me so angry becuase i am from INDIA, and i am just as scared of terrorists as the next person. I wish people would just give me a chance before they shun me frmo their lives, I only want to be their friend. 585865571 I want him to just bend me over and fuck me already. My boyfriend would never know because he is overseas in Iraq. I stayed out with the guy all night and I woke up late.........I didn't even have time to shower this morning. I feel so dirty and just wish he would bend me over already or, at least, try to stick his dick in my mouth, so that things can get ackward and I can dump him soon, before Steve gets back. 613682318 I'm going into the military. I can't wait to go to Iraq and kill lots of people. I don't hate these people because of there religion or ethnicity. I hate them because I can kill some of them legally. That is all. There is no other motive behind my anger. 604777911 I just learned about Peak Oil. I just learned that my intent of living the American dream is futile. I just leared that the man I hated, the president of the US, may actually be a hero for getting us Afghanistan and Iraq before anyone else and buying us some time. I just learned that my idyllic America existence is going to be a thing of the past in a few years. I just learned that war is going to be a constant in every one of our lives from now on. To all those on here that hate everyone and wish everyone would die, congrats. You're gonna get your wish. You're probably going to die too. The only way to avert all of this is for all of us to work hard and work together. Unfortunately most of us are too wrapped up in getting high, paid and laid. Enjoy this paradise while you can. 375011786 It would take all of 2 months for America to wipe out the middle east and take their oil. Imagine how cheap gas would be. I could get that Tahoe I want and not have to worry about gas prices costing to much. I say go for it George...why stop with Iraq. Also we wouldnt have to look at filthy sand muslims anymore. 974421934 I've been in the US army for close to seven years, and have become very adept at using a rifle, so much so that i could hit a moving target at 200 yards without the aid of a scope. Anyways, i volunteered to go on a tour of Iraq, not to help my country but to see what it feels like to kill a man. I don't particularly want anyone to die, but i want to experience this feeling..I kinda regret it now, but the way I reason this is that I'm going to be killing people who make life a living hell for other people. I'm not sure if i'm lying to myself at this point, I just hope i won't have to do anything i'm going to regret. 974413466 my stepdad is a military man. he got activated. hes leaving for iraq on april 15th. he wont be back until november 2005. my halfbrother is 8 months old, he wont see his daddy again until hes two and a half. sometimes i wish he would just die in iraq because the insurance policy is 0,000. we need that money to buy this house in north carolina. we need that money more than i need him. i dont need the damn baby either. 810055731 I am a Muslim. I practice Islam. I converted to Islam 10 years ago. My secret is that I hate people who think Muslims are the cause of the worlds’ problems. I hate people who give me a dirty look when they see my full beard. I hate people who post and say disparaging highly generalized comments. If they only knew the beauty and simplicity of Islam they too would convert. My only purpose in life is to try and live life according to rules established by God, not another man or my own faulty reasoning ability. By the way, Arabs make up a small percentage of the worlds’ Muslims. 398950095 I hate Democrats. We have civilians in Iraq getting their heads chopped off by terrorists and you flaming hippies are worried about the ozone layer. I want to spray aerosol hairspray in all of your faces. Fuck you. 610888980 I came home from Iraq a few months ago. My buddies and I got in some bad firefights but we all came out okay. War was really fun, even the killing. 873688599 My wife is in the reserves, and left to go to Iraq for a year. I guess I'm somewhat insecure, because I'm afraid she'll meet another army guy over there, and decides she likes "army life" more than civilian life with me. 680258834 I'm a MP for the United States Army and when I do search and seizures in Iraq I shoot unarmed people and tell my command that they were armed. I want to kill all of them. I hate muslims. I wish I could make them all eat pork. 473335717 i root against our troops in iraq. 192002518 I think about one of the guys I killed in Iraq. I'm an LT in the infantry. We needed to take down an radar station before the invasion. I snuck up and broke his neck. I've killed before, but never so close up and personal. And the thing is, when I saw his face- he was a kid. I know that by killing him I saved a lot of Americans by doing this. But everytime when I replay the image in my mind, it's my little brother's face (I am a father firgue to him). And I don't feel at all bad about the many other people I killed. Including the time when I slit somebody's throat and was covered in blood for the rest of the mission. And I feel bad about not caring. 849174094 Everyone has an opinion on that footage of those Iraqi prisoners of war getting sexually abused by US troops earlier this year. Some people are outraged by what happened while others don't think it's anywhere near as big of a deal as Arabs beheading Americans. I don't know about you, but there's just something so erotic about seeing these men in such poses, however degrading it must've been for them. I am constantly searching the net for new pictures of Iraqi soldiers being sexually abused so I can jack off to them. Problem is, though, that the old pictures are now starting to lose their effect; I'm starting to think that I may need to find even more brutal pictures to get off on soon. 275467124 I hate god damn liberals. I seriously want to punch them all in the face and ask why they would rather kill an unborn baby than in insurgent in Iraq. 608094312 Americans disgust me. I really wish they'd get a clue as to why the rest of the world hates them. I hope some piss-poor third world country like Iraq or Turkey scoops up some of those Weapons of Mass Destruction the States claim they already have... then use them to blow the shit out of the ignorant, arrogant, useless, concieted, warmongering Americans. This continent would be so much better without them. Plus, then I wouldn't be paying out the ass for gas at the pump anymore. Fuckin' Americans, die please. 273766094 It pisses me off when non-Americans talk shit about the citizens and the soldiers (including my brother) in Iraq. What the fuck?! If they think that American's like what our dumbass president is doing then they're so fucking wrong. Americans don't even like this country since Bush came into office. Seriously don't hate the player hate the game. You have no idea what the hell it feels like to just watch the world hate you and knowing that you can do nothing about it. So lay the fuck off you pricks. 168316643 im a gay soldier in iraq, nobody knows, im so alone. "

The Day the Music Died breaking celebrity news
Image by brizzle born and bred Ritchie Valens, the teen signing sensation who perished in a plane crash with Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper. At 28 years old, the Big Bopper (originally J.P. Richardson) was the oldest of the three, and Holly and Valens were just 22 and 17 respectively. The loss of such talents at such a young age led singer-songwriter Don McLean to label the event “The Day the Music Died.” While the song doesn't include mention of their names, McLean has said that he was inspired both by Holly's music, as well as the way he felt his life -- and the country, as it headed into the 1960s, www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U On 3rd Feb 1959, 22-year-old Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper, and Ritchie Valens, aged 17, died in a plane crash shortly after takeoff from Clear Lake, Iowa. The pilot of the single-engine Beechcraft Bonanza was also killed. Holly hired the plane after heating problems developed on his tour bus. All three were traveling to Fargo, North Dakota, for the next show on their Winter Dance Party Tour which Holly had planned to make money after the break-up of his band, The Crickets, in the previous year. Dennis Carl Wilson (December 4, 1944 â€" December 28, 1983) was an American drummer, singer and songwriter. He is best known as a founding member of the rock band The Beach Boys, alongside his brothers, Brian and Carl, cousin, Mike Love, and Al Jardine. Wilson was a member of the band from its formation until his death in 1983, recording twenty-four studio albums. In 1977, he released a solo album, Pacific Ocean Blue, to widespread critical acclaim. Born in Inglewood, California, Dennis was the middle brother of fellow Beach Boys members Brian Wilson and Carl Wilson. Dennis Wilson was also the only regular surfer of the group, and his personal life exemplified the beach lifestyle that the group's early songs often celebrated. His prominence in the group as a writer and lead vocalist increased as their careers went on into the late 1960s and 1970s. Charles Manson In 1968, Dennis Wilson was driving through Malibu when he noticed two female hitchhikers, Patricia Krenwinkel and Ella Jo Bailey. He picked them up and dropped them off at their destination. Later on Wilson noticed the same two girls hitchhiking again. This time he took them to his home at 14400 Sunset Boulevard near Will Rogers Park. Wilson then went to a recording session. When he returned at around 3 a.m., he was met in his driveway by a stranger, Charles Manson. When Wilson walked into his home, about a dozen people were occupying the premises, most of them female. Wilson became fascinated by Manson and his followers; the "Manson Family" lived with Wilson for a period of time afterwards at his expense. In late 1968, Wilson reported to journalists, "I told them [the girls] about our involvement with the Maharishi and they told me they too had a guru, a guy named Charlie who'd recently come out of jail after 12 years. ... He drifted into crime, but when I met him I found he had great musical ideas. We're writing together now. He's dumb, in some ways, but I accept his approach and have learnt from him." Initially impressed by Manson's songwriting talent, Wilson introduced him to a few friends in the music business, including Terry Melcher (the son of Doris Day), whose home at 10050 Cielo Drive would later be rented by director Roman Polanski and his wife, actress Sharon Tate, and Manson family members would later murder Tate and several others at the home. Manson held recording sessions at the home studio of Dennis' brother, Brian Wilson. Those recordings, if they exist, have never been released. The Beach Boys released a Manson song, originally titled "Cease To Exist" but reworked as "Never Learn Not to Love", as a single B-side and on the album 20/20. As Dennis Wilson became increasingly aware of Manson's volatile nature and growing tendency to violence, he finally made a break from the friendship by simply moving out of the house and leaving Manson there. When Manson subsequently sought further contact (and money), he left a bullet with Wilson's housekeeper to be delivered with a cryptic message, which Wilson perceived as a threat. In August 1969, Manson Family members perpetrated the Tate/LaBianca murders. Wilson rarely discussed his involvement with the Manson Family, and usually became upset when the subject was broached. At the time the Family began to form, Manson was an unemployed former convict, who had spent half of his life in correctional institutions for a variety of offenses. Before the murders, he was a singer-songwriter on the fringe of the Los Angeles music industry, chiefly through a chance association with Dennis Wilson, a founding member and the drummer of the Beach Boys. After Manson was charged with the crimes of which he was later convicted, recordings of songs written and performed by him were released commercially. Various musicians, including Guns N' Roses, White Zombie and Marilyn Manson, have covered some of his songs. Manson's death sentence was automatically commuted to life imprisonment when a 1972 decision by the Supreme Court of California temporarily eliminated the state's death penalty. California's eventual reinstatement of capital punishment did not affect Manson, who is currently incarcerated at Corcoran State Prison. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClBfaGPD0mI Death Succeeding years saw Wilson battling alcohol abuse. Smoking had taken a toll on his voice, although the resultant gravelly effect helped define him as a singer. On December 28, 1983, shortly after his 39th birthday, Wilson drowned at Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles, after drinking all day and diving in the afternoon to recover items he had thrown overboard at the marina from his yacht three years prior. Dennis Wilson's body was buried at sea off the California coast by the U.S. Coast Guard on January 4, 1984. His song "Farewell My Friend" was played at the funeral. As non-veterans of the Coast Guard and Navy are not allowed to be buried at sea unless cremated, Dennis' burial was possible due to the intervention of President Reagan. the Beach Boys Carl Dean Wilson Born: 12/21/1946. Died: 2/7/1998. Age: 51. Cause of death: cancer. Noted For: singer and guitarist; founding member of The Beach Boys (1962-98). As the group's leader after 1965, his death marked the end of the Beach Boys. Sang lead on "God Only Knows" (1966). Brother of Brian and Dennis Wilson and cousin of Mike Love. You're fired! Three Beach Boys founding members dumped by the band's frontman Mike Love... via PUBLIC statement 2012 - Three of the founding members of the Beach Boys have been unceremoniously dumped midway through their UK tour. Brian Wilson, Al Jardine and David Marks were informed of the news via a statement issued by Mike Love - the band's frontman and Wilson's cousin - that the tour would be continuing without them. Their places will be filled by Bruce Johnston - a second generation member - and a selection of session musicians. The statement read: 'The post-50th anniversary configuration will not include Brian Wilson, Al Jardine and David Marks. The 50th Reunion Tour was designed to be a set tour with a beginning and an end to mark a special 50-year milestone for the band.' This shocking announcement came after the reunited members had recorded their first studio album in 20 years, featuring entirely original music. Wilson, 70, who is very much the musical maestro responsible for writing most of the band's early singles and albums, told CNN just how confusing the situation is. He said: 'I'm disappointed and can't understand why Love doesn't want to tour with Al, David and me. We are out here having so much fun. After all, we are the real Beach Boys.' Already a fan letter of protest has been started to reunite the original members on tour which Al Jardine, 71, has linked to through his Twitter account. Addressed to Mike Love, the petition reads: 'In order to preserve the validity of 'The Beach Boys' as a whole, and not as a 'money saving, stripped down version' that only contains 1 original member, and 1 member that joined in 1965, we ask you to re-instate the 3 other members to the touring group for your final years performing.' Robert Nesta "Bob" Marley OM (6 February 1945 â€" 11 May 1981) was a Jamaican reggae singer-songwriter, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim. Starting out in 1963 with the group the Wailers, he forged a distinctive songwriting and vocal style that would later resonate with audiences worldwide. The Wailers would go on to release some of the earliest reggae records with producer Lee Scratch Perry. After the Wailers disbanded in 1974, Marley pursued a solo career which culminated in the release of the album Exodus in 1977 which established his worldwide reputation and produced his status as one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, with sales of more than 75 million albums and singles. He was a committed Rastafari who infused his music with a sense of spirituality. www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGqrvn3q1oo Death In July 1977, Marley was found to have a type of malignant melanoma under the nail of a toe. Contrary to urban legend, this lesion was not primarily caused by an injury during a football match that year, but was instead a symptom of the already-existing cancer. Marley turned down his doctors' advice to have his toe amputated, citing his religious beliefs, and instead the nail and nail bed were removed and a skin graft taken from his thigh to cover the area. Despite his illness, he continued touring and was in the process of scheduling a world tour in 1980. The album Uprising was released in May 1980, on which "Redemption Song" is, in particular, considered to be about Marley coming to terms with his mortality. The band completed a major tour of Europe, where it played its biggest concert to 100,000 people in Milan. After the tour Marley went to America, where he performed two shows at Madison Square Garden as part of the Uprising Tour. Bob Marley appeared at the Stanley Theater (now called The Benedum Center For The Performing Arts) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on 23 September 1980; it would be his last concert. Shortly afterwards, Marley's health deteriorated as the cancer had spread throughout his body. The rest of the tour was cancelled and Marley sought treatment at the Bavarian clinic of Josef Issels, where he received a controversial type of cancer therapy (Issels treatment) partly based on avoidance of certain foods, drinks, and other substances. After fighting the cancer without success for eight months Marley boarded a plane for his home in Jamaica. While Marley was flying home from Germany to Jamaica, his vital functions worsened. After landing in Miami, Florida, he was taken to the hospital for immediate medical attention. Bob Marley died on 11 May 1981 at Cedars of Lebanon Hospital in Miami (now University of Miami Hospital) at the age of 36. The spread of melanoma to his lungs and brain caused his death. His final words to his son Ziggy were "Money can't buy life." Marley received a state funeral in Jamaica on 21 May 1981, which combined elements of Ethiopian Orthodoxy and Rastafari tradition. He was buried in a chapel near his birthplace with his red Gibson Les Paul (some accounts say it was a Fender Stratocaster). On 21 May 1981, Jamaican Prime Minister Edward Seaga delivered the final funeral eulogy to Marley, declaring: His voice was an omnipresent cry in our electronic world. His sharp features, majestic looks, and prancing style a vivid etching on the landscape of our minds. Bob Marley was never seen. He was an experience which left an indelible imprint with each encounter. Such a man cannot be erased from the mind. He is part of the collective consciousness of the nation. Minnie Julia Riperton Rudolph (November 8, 1947 â€" July 12, 1979), known professionally as Minnie Riperton, was an American singer-songwriter best known for her 1975 single "Lovin' You". She was married to songwriter and music producer Richard Rudolph from 1972 until her death in 1979. They had two children: music engineer Marc Rudolph and actress/comedienne Maya Rudolph. Riperton grew up on Chicago's South Side. As a child, she studied music, drama, and dance at Chicago's Lincoln Center. In her teen years, she sang lead vocals for the Chicago-based girl group, The Gems. Her early affiliation with the legendary Chicago-based Chess Records afforded her the opportunity to sing backup for various established artists such as Etta James, Fontella Bass, Ramsey Lewis, Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, and Muddy Waters. While at Chess, Riperton also sang lead for the experimental rock/soul group Rotary Connection, from 1967 to 1971. In 1969 Riperton, along with Rotary Connection, played in the first Catholic Rock Mass at the Liturgical Conference National Convention, Milwaukee Arena, Milwaukee, WI, produced by James F. Colaianni. On April 4, 1975, Riperton reached the apex of her career with her #1 single, "Lovin' You". The single was the last release from her 1974 gold album entitled Perfect Angel. www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE0pwJ5PMDg Death In January 1976, Riperton was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent a radical mastectomy. Riperton revealed on the The Tonight Show on August 24, 1976, that she had undergone a mastectomy due to breast cancer. By the time of diagnosis, the cancer had metastasized and she was given about six months to live. Despite the grim prognosis, she continued recording and touring. She was one of the first celebrities to go public with her breast cancer diagnosis, but did not disclose she was terminally ill. In 1977, she became a spokesperson for the American Cancer Society. In 1978, she received the American Cancer Society's Courage Award which was presented to her at the White House by President Jimmy Carter. She died at age 31 on July 12, 1979. Roger Keith "Syd" Barrett (6 January 1946 â€" 7 July 2006) was an English musician, composer, singer, songwriter and painter. A founder member of the band Pink Floyd, Barrett was the lead vocalist, guitarist and principal songwriter in its early years and is credited with naming the band. Barrett left Pink Floyd in April 1968 and was briefly hospitalized amid speculation of mental illness exacerbated by drug use. Barrett's innovative guitar work and exploration of experimental techniques such as dissonance, distortion and feedback influenced many musicians, including David Bowie, Brian Eno and Jimmy Page. His recordings are also noted for their strongly English-accented vocal delivery. After leaving music, Barrett continued with painting and dedicated himself to gardening. Biographies began appearing in the 1980s. Pink Floyd wrote and recorded several tributes to him, most notably the 1975 album Wish You Were Here, which included "Shine On You Crazy Diamond", a homage to Barrett. www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFFpRww6K44 Death After suffering from diabetes for several years, Barrett died at home in Cambridge on 7 July 2006, aged 60. The cause of death was pancreatic cancer. The occupation on his death certificate was "retired musician". He was cremated, with his ashes given to a family member or friend. In 2006, his home in St. Margaret's Square, Cambridge, was put on the market and reportedly attracted considerable interest. After over 100 showings, many by fans, it was sold to a French couple who bought it simply because they liked it; reportedly they knew nothing about Barrett. On 28 November 2006, Barrett's other possessions were sold at an auction at Cheffins auction house in Cambridge, raising £120,000 for charity. Items sold included paintings, scrapbooks and everyday items that Barrett had decorated. NME produced a tribute issue to Barrett a week later with a photo of him on the cover. In an interview with The Sunday Times, Barrett's sister revealed that he had written a book: "He read very deeply about the history of art and actually wrote an unpublished book about it, which I'm too sad to read at the moment. But he found his own mind so absorbing that he didn't want to be distracted." According to local newspapers, Barrett left approximately £1.7 million to his two brothers and two sisters. This sum was apparently largely acquired from royalties from Pink Floyd compilations and live recordings featuring songs he had written while with the band. A tribute concert called Games for May was held at the Barbican Centre, London on 10 May 2007 with Robyn Hitchcock, Captain Sensible, Damon Albarn, Chrissie Hynde, Kevin Ayers and his Pink Floyd bandmates performing. A series of events called The City Wakes was held in Cambridge in October 2008 to celebrate Barrett's life, art and music. Barrett's sister, Rosemary Breen, supported this, the first-ever series of official events in memory of her brother. After the festival's success, arts charity Escape Artists announced plans to create a centre in Cambridge, using art to help people suffering from mental health problems. Andrew Roy "Andy" Gibb (5 March 1958 â€" 10 March 1988) was an English singer, musician, performer and teen idol who was the younger brother of Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb. Andy came to international prominence in the late 1970s with three singles that reached #1 in the United States: "I Just Want to Be Your Everything", "(Love Is) Thicker Than Water", and "Shadow Dancing". Andy's success was brief, as he battled drug addiction and depression and died shortly after turning 30. the last surviving Bee Gee 2013 The worst part of losing my brothers? We weren't even friends at the end: In a soul-baring confession, Barry Gibb tells of the guilt, remorse and loneliness of being the last of the Bee Gees. Barry Gibb reveals he felt 'pretty isolated' without Robin and Maurice. The 66-year-old says that he always thought Robin knew he was dying. Loss of his brothers has made Barry very conscious of his own health. ‘You see, it wasn’t just the loss of my brothers, it was the fact we didn’t really get on. And so I’ve lost all of my brothers without being friends with them. ‘When Maurice passed, Robin and I just didn’t feel like the Bee Gees anymore, because the Bee Gees were the three of us. ‘So while Robin went around saying “I’ll always be a Bee Gee”, he didn’t really want that: he wanted to be Robin Gibb, solo artist. Deep inside, I think that was so. That was the competition.’ Barry realised that, as brothers, he and Robin were becoming more distant from each other. ‘During the last five years, Robin and I could not connect in any way. A similar situation, I can imagine, would probably be Lennon and McCartney. That same kind of distance occurred between them. The fact that you couldn’t get over obstacles or issues in your life. ‘What drove me down was that we didn’t get a chance to really say goodbye. The only time I felt we made up was when I kissed Robin on the head the last time I saw him before he died. ‘I didn’t get to see Andy before he died, and I never got to Maurice before he died. Mo died in two days, so that was very quick and a great shock to everyone. ‘Robin’s process took two years. I won’t go that way. If something like that is ever diagnosed with me, I’ll find the funniest, most humorous way of checking out. Absolutely I will not be lying in a bed stuck on life support. ‘So when Robin died, I felt all those things: guilt, remorse, regret. ‘There was so much more to us, but we didn’t see it. There was so much more life in us that we didn’t attempt. So much neurosis that we could have avoided between us all. Because everyone wanted to be the individual star. And we never knew what we were.’ Barry, 66, with his trademark shoulder-length hair turned silver-grey, says that he always thought Robin knew he was dying, even though he insisted that he had beaten liver and colon cancer. ‘I didn’t realise Robin was seriously ill for about a year, when I began to see the pictures of him in the paper. I thought something’s wrong here â€" but I couldn’t get any answers out of anyone. www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqqjU7u5Yc Karen Carpenter's velvet voice charmed millions in the 70s… but behind the wholesome image she was in turmoil. Desperate to look slim on stage â€" and above all desperate to please the domineering mother who preferred her brother â€" she became the first celebrity victim of anorexia. The Carpenters were one of the biggest-selling American musical acts of all time. Between 1970 and 1984 brother and sister Richard and Karen Carpenter had 17 top 20 hits, including "Goodbye to Love", "Yesterday Once More", "Close to You" and "Rainy Days and Mondays". They notched up 10 gold singles, nine gold albums, one multi-platinum album and three Grammy awards. Karen's velvety voice and Richard's airy melodies and meticulously crafted arrangements stood in direct contrast to the louder, wilder rock dominating the rest of the charts at the time, yet they became immensely popular, selling more than 100m records. www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI Death On February 4, 1983, less than a month before her 33rd birthday, Carpenter suffered heart failure at her parents' home in Downey, California. She was taken to Downey Community Hospital, where she was pronounced dead 20 minutes later. The Los Angeles coroner gave the cause of death as "heartbeat irregularities brought on by chemical imbalances associated with anorexia nervosa." Under the anatomical summary, the first item was heart failure, with anorexia as second. The third finding was cachexia, which is extremely low weight and weakness and general body decline associated with chronic disease. Her divorce was scheduled to have been finalized that day. The autopsy stated that Carpenter's death was the result of emetine cardiotoxicity due to anorexia nervosa, revealing that she had poisoned herself with ipecac syrup, an emetic often used to induce vomiting in cases of overdosing or poisoning. Carpenter's use of ipecac syrup was later disputed by Agnes and Richard, who both stated that they never found empty vials of ipecac in her apartment and have denied that there was any concrete evidence that she had been vomiting. Richard has also expressed that he believes Karen was not willing to ingest ipecac syrup because of the potential damage that both the syrup and excessive vomiting would do to her vocal cords and that she relied on laxatives alone to maintain her low body weight. Carpenter's funeral service took place on February 8, 1983, at the Downey United Methodist Church. Dressed in a rose-colored suit, Carpenter lay in an open white casket. Over 1,000 mourners passed through to say goodbye, among them her friends Dorothy Hamill, Olivia Newton-John, Petula Clark, and Dionne Warwick. Carpenter's estranged husband Tom attended her funeral, where he took off his wedding ring and placed it inside the casket. She was buried at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Cypress, California. In 2003, Richard Carpenter had Karen re-interred, along with their parents, in the Carpenter family mausoleum at the Pierce Brothers Valley Oaks Memorial Park in Westlake Village, California, which is closer to his Southern California home. Philip Parris "Phil" Lynott; 20 August 1949 â€" 4 January 1986) was an Irish musician, singer and songwriter. His most commercially successful group was Thin Lizzy, of which he was a founding member, the principal songwriter, lead vocalist and bassist. He later also found success as a solo artist. Growing up in Dublin in the 1960s, Lynott fronted several bands as a lead vocalist, most notably Skid Row alongside Gary Moore, before learning the bass guitar and forming Thin Lizzy in 1969. After initial success with Whiskey in the Jar, the band found strong commercial success in the mid-1970s with hits such as "The Boys Are Back in Town", "Jailbreak" and "Waiting for an Alibi", and became a popular live attraction due to the combination of Lynott's vocal and songwriting skills and the use of dual lead guitars. Towards the end of the 1970s, Lynott also embarked upon a solo career, published two books of poetry, and after Thin Lizzy disbanded, he assembled and fronted the band Grand Slam, of which he was the leader until it folded in 1985. He subsequently had major UK success with Moore with the song "Out in the Fields", followed by a minor hit "Nineteen", before his death on 4 January 1986. He remains a popular figure in the rock world, and in 2005, a statue was erected in his memory. www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2jSzLBzK4 On 14 February 1980, Lynott married Caroline Crowther, the daughter of British comedian Leslie Crowther. He met her when she was working for Tony Brainsby in the late 1970s. They had two children: Sarah (b. 19 December 1978, for whom the eponymous 1979 song was written, and Cathleen (b. 29 July 1980, for whom the eponymous 1982 Lynott solo song was written. The marriage fell apart during 1984 after Lynott's drug use escalated. Lynott also had a son, born in 1968, who had been put up for adoption. In 2003, Macdaragh Lambe learned that Lynott was his biological father, and this was confirmed by Philomena Lynott in a newspaper interview in July 2010. Born in England and raised in Ireland, Lynott always considered himself to be Irish. His friend and Thin Lizzy bandmate Scott Gorham said in 2013: "Phil was so proud of being Irish. No matter where he went in the world, if we were talking to a journalist and they got something wrong about Ireland, he'd give the guy a history lesson. It meant a lot to him." Lynott was a passionate football fan, a keen Manchester United supporter, and United and Northern Ireland star George Best was one of Lynott's best friends. Lynott was also a team captain on the popular 80s BBC quiz show Pop Quiz, hosted by Mike Read. Death Lynott's last years were dogged by drug and alcohol dependency leading to his collapse on Christmas Day 1985, at his home in Kew. He was discovered by his mother, who was not aware of his dependence on heroin. She contacted Caroline, who knew about it, and immediately knew the problem was serious. After Caroline drove him to a drug clinic at Clouds House in East Knoyle, near Warminster, he was taken to Salisbury Infirmary where he was diagnosed as suffering from septicaemia. Despite regaining consciousness enough to speak to his mother, his condition worsened by the start of the new year and he was put on a respirator. He died of pneumonia and heart failure due to septicaemia in the hospital's intensive care unit on 4 January 1986, at the age of 36. Lynott's funeral was held at St Elizabeth's Church, Richmond on 9 January 1986, with most of Thin Lizzy's ex members in attendance, followed by a second service at Howth Parish Church on 11th. He was buried in St Fintan's Cemetery, Dublin.

MEDIA DOGS DOIN WHAT DOGS DO............OR........MAINSTREAM MEDIA, BUSY SNIFFIN' THAT OBAMA BUTT AND SELLING OUT THE COUNTRY breaking celebrity news
Image by SS&SS March 28, 2011 Biden's Journalist-in-the-Closet Caper Is a Big Bleeping Deal By Kyle-Anne Shiver Vice President Joe Biden gave a speech last Wednesday in Florida. The occasion was a 0-per-head fundraiser for Democrat Senator Bill Nelson. The Orlando Sentinel was the press-pool-on-point to cover the event for the people of the United States of America. The Sentinel sent one reporter. Said reporter was immediately confined by a Biden advance-team member to a storage closet, given a bottle of water and kept inside by a Biden thug at the closet door. Biden's prepared speech -- but nothing whatsoever else -- got "covered" for the people of the U.S.A. And the intrepid press-pool-on-point "reporter" limped back to the Sentinel with his little tail between his legs, happy to have had a little water to drink and a cell phone to keep him company during his confinement. Wimp is too mild a word. Anyone care to opine on what James O'Keefe might have done in such a circumstance? I would love to have seen that. But I digress into wishful thinking. Matt Drudge had a source and propelled the story. (I say extra prayers every night for Matt Drudge.) The too-cowardly-for-words-now MSM promptly yawned, cowered and went back to licking the backside of the Obama administration. The "most transparent" administration in the history of the world locks a reporter in a closet to keep him from mingling with Party fat-cats at the mega-mansion of a mega-rich Democrat donor and this is not front-page, headline news? Yes, Biden's journalist-in-the-closet caper is a big bleeping deal. However, it does interfere with the most-transparent-administration-in-history narrative. So sorry, America. Go back to work, pay your taxes like good little sheep and don't try to pry underneath the covers of transparent thuggery. Your media -- whose job is supposed to be keeping you truly informed on all elected officials and government workers -- is still held in thrall of the Obama cult. Your media elites have written you off. They are intrepid reporters no more. Your once-valiant, go-to-any-lengths-to-get-the-whole-story journalists are now the Puppy-Pack. They follow their masters -- Barack and Joe -- wherever they allow them to go. The Puppy-Pack huddle for treats -- tidbits of carefully-chosen "news" and micro-managed diets of behind-kissing "access." The Puppy-Pack eagerly awaits their masters' call to bark-attack any intruder who threatens their masters' delight. They'll surround a Sarah Palin or a Michelle Bachmann and yelp ‘til the cows come home just so they won't get shut out of the masters' hug-fest at sundown. They'll scamper ‘round any unfounded rumor of Tea-Party incivility, while letting union death threats and bomb scares go completely unnoticed-- as long as the masters' hushpuppies keep flying their way. The Puppy-Pack will snarl, yelp, whine and wallow in dirt as long as Barack and Joe keep whistling and calling their names. When did this piteous reduction in the stature of our fourth estate begin? Well, it began to great 60s-radical fanfare several decades ago. Journalists-in-waiting eagerly imbibed the "America-is-really-horrible" kool-aid and were gulled into believing they would spearhead our revolution into socialist utopia. They waited for the One they were waiting for, all the while dumbing-down their profession and convincing themselves they were really the "smart" Pavlovian pets. But the disgusting decline of our fourth estate really hit gutter-level rock bottom during the 2008 presidential campaign. Way back on the campaign trail, long before Barack became the One and Joe became the Two, our media elites were becoming the Puppy-Pack. When Barack Obama attracted throngs of young people, the Puppy-Pack yelped his praises. But they ignored the really big back story on how these massive "political" rallies were preceded by free rock concerts and free food and beverages. Only happy barks allowed for the new master. When Barack Obama brought his postage-stamp sized resume to the national stage, MSNBC Puppy-in-chief, Chris Matthews got all "wee-weed up" and felt a "thrill" go up his leg. Puppy Matthews barked this "news" to Gnarling-Puppy pal, Keith Olbermann, with customary spittle flying and our press's lurch at gutter-land was nearly complete. But then, something scary drew the Pavlovian pets' attention and one of them nearly broke through the conditioning spell. Andrea Mitchell was sent by MSNBC to cover candidate Obama's overseas celebrity tour for the American people and she tried to make a break for reality-regained territory. While her ever-enthralled puppy pals were chomping for treats, Andrea took notice of the One's "message management." With a momentary romp into reality, Ms. Mitchell showed the tenacity of a bulldog, pointing out - while on air - that candidate Obama was staging "fake" news with "carefully managed" video-ops, no press conferences and no real journalists allowed to ask a single question. Ms. Mitchell even went so far as to say she had never seen a presidential candidate do this kind of thing before. Andrea was barking her little head off to save her profession - and us, but the Puppy-Pack reined her in and now tenacious Andrea is just one of the pack. Alas, the pack instinct is nearly impossible to break. So, by the time Obama and Biden were sworn in, the once-valiant, once-intelligent, once-fully-human American media had been completely reduced to the Puppy-Pack that now begs for access and cowers in closets. The Puppy-Pack lines up for "press" reports every day, where they are treated to the master's latest lap-dog's hush-puppy avoidance tactics. Still, the Puppy-Pack stays in line and doesn't even complain when they never get to actually ask the master any questions. Press conferences are far too unwieldy for the new master to handle, so the Puppy-Pack just goes with the flow. And as every sentient American knows by now, the only people who watch or listen to Barack and Joe's Puppy-Pack are the sheeple. Like a herd, the sheeple follow the Puppy-Pack down the yellow brick road where civilizations go to die. The rest of us must shut the whole MSM Puppy-Pack and their sheeple in a closet. And go about the business of saving the country, oblivious to their senseless, piteous barking. Otherwise, this useless pack of puppies and their incompetent masters are going to drive us all over the cliff with nary even a prayer to spare us THE ONLY THING IN AMERICA THATS MORE DISGUSTING THAN THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS THE SIGHT OF THE AMERICAN PRESS DROOLING OVER HIS EVERY WORD REPORTING ONLY THE NEWS THE CHICAGO THUG PACK WANTS REPORTED AND REPORTING IT THE WAY THEY WANT IT REPORTED BEGGING FOR CRUMBS KISSING THEIR ASS AT EVERY TURN THE ONCE FEARED AND MIGHTY FOURTH ESTATE IS NOW JUST A BUNCH OF LAPDOGS WAITING FOR THEIR NEXT LITTLE WALK ........FIRMLY ON THE OBAMA/LIBERAL/MARXIST LEASH FOURTH ESTATE : .........present meaning, has been attributed to Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797), a British politician. It comes from a quote in Thomas Carlyle's book, "Heros and Hero Worship in History" (1841). "Burke said that there were three Estates in Parliament, but in the Reporters Gallery yonder, there sat a fourth Estate more important far than they all." BUT NOT IN THE UNITED STATES THOSE DAYS ARE GONE THE FOURTH ESTATE ARE NOW JUST AS THIS ARTICLE STATES OBAMA PUPPIES.......GIVEN TO BUTT SNIFFING AND BEGGING

Banner